Apple requires all apps submitted after June 1, 2016 to support networking using IPv6. Since the Localytics SDK relies solely on officially provided networking technologies provided by iOS, it is safe to use any version of the Localytics SDK to submit an app.
Articles in this section
- How are the number of profiles calculated?
- What impact does the SDK initialization have on app launch?
- Can tag management tools be used with Localytics?
- How does Localytics handle data that is generated while a user is offline?
- How should I tag a hybrid iOS app?
- The number of occurrences for a specific event doesn’t seem right. Why is this? What can I do?
- Apple supports IPv6-only networks. Can I use the Localytics SDK?
- How does Localytics track push enabled vs. push disabled?
- What is the difference between automatic and manual integration?