- Facebook records new installs on the click/view time.
- Localytics records new installs on first session (first time the app is launched)
- Facebook uses a 28 day click-through and 1 day view-through attribution window.
- Localytics uses a 14 day click-through and does not support view-through.
- Facebook attribution reports installs regardless of other Ad Sources as they do not have insight into a customers non-Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Localytics will attribute the user to the source that drove the last click, which may be some other Ad Source and not Facebook. This means that if a new user clicked on two ads before they started using your app, Localytics will attribute the new user to the more recently-clicked ad.