A 401 Error means the API Credentials you’re using aren’t valid. First, ensure that you’re using the same credentials you use for Profile API and Push API (not Query API Credentials), which can be found here. If you’re still getting a 401 Error after checking your credentials, please contact support here.
Articles in this section
- How can I use the Localytics Query API to generate specific reports?
- Why are my API requests failing?
- Audience Export - Why am I getting a 401 Error for the Localytics Audience Export API?
- Audience Export - Why isn’t my audience exportable?
- Audience Export - Why was my export automatically disabled?
- Audience Export - How do I enable an Audience for Export?
- Audience Export - How do I manage my Audience Exports?
- Audience Exports - What is Localytics Audience Exports?