In the dashboard, use a "dimension" to split, filter, and define the X axis on a report. In this context, a "dimension" like acquisition source and country can be roughly thought of as a field in the data that we collect.
- Navigate to Usage.
- Select your desired time period from the date range filter.
- Apply Filter Where New vs. Returning is New.
- Select Users from the drop-down.
- Select Country from the drop-down.
- Split by Acquisition source.
- Save this to a dashboard for easy viewing.
You can also use the "Query Builder" on the Localytics home screen (i.e. the screen you land on by clicking the Localytics logo in the top left). This is a convenient interface to access our API, which allows for more customized reporting.