Yes. The new users you acquired before you changed your campaign's name will continue to be attributed to "old" campaign name in Localytics (subject to relevant data retention rules for Facebook and Twitter). The new users you acquire after you change your campaign's name will be attributed to a new campaign in Localytics.
Articles in this section
- Which ad campaigns are attracting the highest-value new users to my app?
- What are organic users in the dashboard?
- Which ad networks and attribution vendors does Localytics partner with?
- How do event postbacks work?
- How do I pass attribution data from users who click on a particular URL?
- If I change the name of a Facebook/Twitter/Adwords campaign will the new campaign name appear in the Localytics dashboard?
- What is attribution?
- How do I see new users by acquisition source by location/country?
- How does Localytics use IDFA and how should I answer Apple’s questions on IDFA when I submit my app?
- How do I track user retention for a specific campaign source?