Here’s a breakdown of the information needed on the CSV:
- Identifier: A unique ID (such as a store number).
- Name: A description for your place. Most customers should use the location’s address for this.
- Latitude and Longitude: The geographic coordinates for the center of the geofence. These numbers must be formatted as decimal degrees (e.g. 42.359690). They cannot be in Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds (e.g. 51° 28′ 38″ N).
- Radius: The geofence’s radius in meters
- Send Events: Specifies if an event tag should fire when the user enters and/or exits the geofence
- Labels: Used to group geofences together. Labels make it fast and easy to add multiple geofences to a campaign.
- Event Attributes: Specifies the attributes for any custom events that are captured when the event tag fires.