Downloading the CSV
On the Messaging Dashboard, click the ••• button above your list of campaigns.
Choose "Export to CSV"
- id: identifier that is unique per channel
- channel: type of campaign (ie, push, in-app)
- name: friendly name of the campaign
- begin_date: beginning of the campaign (UTC)
- end_date: end of the campaign (UTC)
- display_status: status of the campaign (ie, active, sent, expired)
- impressions: # of devices that received the message
- clicks: # of devices that opened the message
- click_rate: clicks divided by impressions
Note: Our CSV format recently changed. If you were using exports prior to July 2016, you should be aware of the following changes:
- display_id was removed.
- message_type was renamed to channels. The value "api push" was renamed to "push_api".
- status was renamed to display_status. The values now better match what you see in the UI.
- click_rate was added.