Apple recently changed the format of the .p12 file to a universal certificate.
New .p12 certifications now contain multiple keys, but our Localytics servers currently only handle single key certifications. In order to distill these certifications for appropriate upload to our servers, please follow these steps:
- Download the combined .p12 file from Apple Developer website
- Double click on the file to open it in Keychain Access (or drag the file into an open Keychain Access window)
- In Keychain Access, click on "My Certificates" and you should see two new certificates.
- Right click on the Apple Push Services certificate, and select Export (password is not required)
- This newly created .p12 should contain only the Push certificate and should be able to be uploaded via the dashboard.