Most of Localytics initialization happens in the background, so there shouldn’t be any significant impact (<100MS).
Articles in this section
- How do I get around Profile API call deadlock when upgrading from SDK 5.0 to 5.1?
- How can I use Inbox to show an App Badge?
- How are the number of profiles calculated?
- What impact does the SDK initialization have on app launch?
- Can tag management tools be used with Localytics?
- How does Localytics handle data that is generated while a user is offline?
- How should I tag a hybrid iOS app?
- The number of occurrences for a specific event doesn’t seem right. Why is this? What can I do?
- Apple supports IPv6-only networks. Can I use the Localytics SDK?
- How does Localytics track push enabled vs. push disabled?