You can A/B test up to 10 creative variants for any in-app, push or email messaging campaigns that you set up with Localytics. You can set up an A/B test during the campaign creation process:
- Navigate to the Messaging screen and click the green '+' button to begin creating a new campaign. Select your campaign audience, and continue to the Creatives screen of the message builder.
- Enter your first creative. Once you have entered your first creative, you may enter up to 9 additional creatives by clicking the green '+'' button on the left side of the screen. Learn more about using the message builder here.
- (Optional): Customize the distribution of your campaign by setting the percentage of your audience who you want to receive each creative in your campaign.
- (Optional): Add a control group to your campaign to hold back 5% of your audience from receiving the campaign and enable True Impact lift metrics. Learn more here.
- Schedule and launch your campaign.
Once your campaigns are active, you'll see the performance of each creative on the campaign performance screen, which will enable you to decide which creative variations are the winners. Learn more about interpreting your performance reports here.