Yes. They can also modify the permissions for other apps in the org as well.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the status of my Localytics support ticket?
- How do I sign up and log in to the Localytics Customer Portal?
- How do I add another user to my account?
- What do I do when someone leaves my company?
- I am receiving a message that I do not have sufficient permissions to do something. What do I do?
- What is the difference between an app Viewer and Marketer?
- Can Creators modify app permissions for the apps that they create?
- What happens if an org Admin lowers their app permissions to No Access on an app?
- How can I see my data point usage?
- What user permissions are available?