- All Adwords campaigns must be created in the Google Adwords Dashboard.
- On iOS, Google AdWords does not currently pass campaign-level information in postbacks to analytics providers like Localytics, so attributed users from all of your AdWords campaigns will appear as "Google AdWords Campaign" in the Localytics Dashboard.
- The AdWords-Localytics integration does not support Universal Campaigns.
- Localytics won't know about any of your campaigns until you actually acquire a user from a campaign and the user starts sending information to Localytics. Once that happens, you'll see the Google AdWords acquisitions in the Localytics Dashboard.
- Confirm you followed the integration instructions here
- iOS tracking is supported on the Google Display Network only and on the following campaigns - Engagement Campaigns, Mobile App Install Campaigns, and Ads in Mobile Apps Campaigns
- Make sure your app is using IDFA by confirming your development team included the AdSupport.framework.