- Twitter records new installs on the click time.
- Localytics records new installs on first session (first time the app is launched)
- Twitter allows for a "user" configurable click-through/view-through attribution window.
- Localytics reports on installs from clicks within 14 days. Also, Localytics does NOT report on view-through installs.
- Twitter attribution reports installs regardless of other Ad Sources as they do not have insight into a customers non-Twitter advertising campaigns.
- Localytics will attribute the user to the source that drove the last click, which may be some other Ad Source and not Twitter