The Localytics integration with Twitter will automatically attribute users who install your app from Twitter App Cards. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- Which ad campaigns are attracting the highest-value new users to my app?
- What are organic users in the dashboard?
- Which ad networks and attribution vendors does Localytics partner with?
- How do event postbacks work?
- How do I pass attribution data from users who click on a particular URL?
- If I change the name of a Facebook/Twitter/Adwords campaign will the new campaign name appear in the Localytics dashboard?
- What is attribution?
- How do I see new users by acquisition source by location/country?
- How does Localytics use IDFA and how should I answer Apple’s questions on IDFA when I submit my app?
- How do I track user retention for a specific campaign source?