The Localytics Customer Portal will give you access to view the status of your recently submitted Support tickets as well as view Localytics documentation and FAQs.
To access the Localytics Customer Portal you will need to do the following:
- Navigate to https://support.localytics.com/hc/en-us or click the Ticket URL in your recently-submitted Localytics support ticket.
- Click the Sign In link in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Forgot my Password link. If it is your first time accessing the Localytics Customer Portal, please note, you'll need to create a separate login from your Localytics Dashboard; you will need to set up a password before attempting to log into the portal.
- Enter the same email address that you use to login to the Localytics Dashboard and hit Submit.
- You will be prompted with a message to check your email for a link to reset your password.
- Within a few minutes, you'll receive a Localytics password reset email. Click the URL in the body of the email to set a new password.
- Change your password.
- Success! You are now logged in to the Localytics Customer Portal. Here, you'll have access to view the status of your recently submitted support tickets as well as view Localytics documentation and FAQs.
To check the status of your recently submitted Localytics Support ticket, see the related FAQ article.