Localytics does not currently display individual user information within the dashboard. Enterprise customers have access to event-by-event and session-by-session export data in their Amazon S3 bucket. Once customer ID is set via the SDK, each data point thereafter will contain that customer ID and can then be viewed in the export data. Export data can be filtered by customer ID to view individual user behavior. Professional customers can purchase access to their export data by contacting Support.
Articles in this section
- How does Localytics track downloads?
- How do I find information on individual users within my app?
- How Will My Data Appear in the Dashboard?
- What is a data point?
- How can I generate cross-app reports in Localytics?
- Why are my event attribute values not appearing correctly in the filter?
- What is Localytics data retention policy?
- What are Session Summary Events and how can they help with app reporting?
- Why do I see Unique User Totals on the Events screen when I split users?
- Why are my attribute values being grouped into numeric buckets?