Localytics logs users once they open the app for the first time. This means that Localytics measures app usage, not app downloads. If a person downloads your app but never opens it, Localytics will not count this person as a new user. If you are comparing Localytics data to data from other sources, remember that Localytics measures app usage, not app downloads.
Articles in this section
- How does Localytics track downloads?
- How do I find information on individual users within my app?
- How Will My Data Appear in the Dashboard?
- What is a data point?
- How can I generate cross-app reports in Localytics?
- Why are my event attribute values not appearing correctly in the filter?
- What is Localytics data retention policy?
- What are Session Summary Events and how can they help with app reporting?
- Why do I see Unique User Totals on the Events screen when I split users?
- Why are my attribute values being grouped into numeric buckets?